An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual’s looking to further their careers with Arrow XL. We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to work within our Enfield Operation. Reporting to the Senior Team Manager within a busy Warehouse/Transport environment, the main duties of this position will include: Planning, organising and coordinating the activities of a number of employees within an area of the Warehouse Operation.
– Management and development of a team of employees.
– Liaison with customers representatives
– Management of quality KPIs (e.g. pick accuracy, stock accuracy)
– Management of performance KPIs
– Management of human resources including recruitment, training, coaching and disciplinary matters where appropriate.
– Development of customer service
Ideally, the successful candidates should have previous line management experience within a warehouse environment and knowledge of warehousing systems and operations whilst adhering to stringent Health and Safety guidelines.
They will possess excellent communication (written and verbal), IT and leadership skills along with knowledge of basic employment law and disciplinary procedures.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply in writing with a comprehensive CV to: James Graysmark – HR Advisor: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: Friday 9th January 2015
Arrow XL is an equal opportunities employer