How Late Does FedEx Deliver
FedEx delivery hours differ depending upon the type of delivery service the customer orders.
- FedEx Express delivers Monday through Friday until 6 p.m. and through 6 p.m. on Saturday when the customer selects the Saturday delivery option.
- FedEx Ground delivers Monday through Friday until 7 p.m. FedEx Home Delivery delivers Tuesday through Friday until 8 p.m. and Saturday until 3 p.m.
How Early Does FedEx Deliver
FedEx begin delivery time also differ depending upon the type of delivery service the customer orders.
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground each begin delivering at 8 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- FedEx Home Delivery begins at 9 a.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
- For Saturday deliveries with FedEx Express, shippers must choose the Saturday delivery option and FedEx Priority Overnight when shipping on Friday or FedEx 2Day when shipping on Thursday.
- FedEx also has a same-day delivery service that lists service hours for priority delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, both cross-country and within certain metropolitan cities, for urgent packages. The delivery hours and times for this service depend upon the package pick-up time and the distance between destinations. The FedEx SameDay service is part of FedEx Express.
FedEx storefronts are open longer hours. If a delivery is missed, the customer can find a tag on the door listing the store address where he may pick up the package along with information on future delivery attempts.