An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to further their career with Arrow XL. We are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to work within our Worcester Reverse Flow Department.
Reporting to the Reverse Flow Manager within a busy environment, the main duties of this position will include:
- Planning, organising and coordinating the activities of a number of employees within an area of the Reverse Flow operation.
- Management and development of a team of employees.
- Liaison with customers representatives
- Management of quality KPIs (Accident Damage / MPG / Personal accident)
- Management of human resources including recruitment, training, coaching and disciplinary matters where appropriate.
- Development of customer service. Maintain effective working relationships with out-based, sub-contractor and agency personnel, ensuring that correct training is given to any agency worker
Ideally, the successful candidate should have previous line management experience within a Transport environment and knowledge of relevant systems and operations whilst adhering to stringent Health and Safety guidelines.
You will possess excellent communication (written and verbal), IT and leadership skills along with knowledge of basic employment law and disciplinary procedures.
If you are interested in applying for this position – please apply in writing with a comprehensive CV to:
James Graysmark, HR Advisor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: Friday 30th January 2015
Arrow XL is an equal opportunities employer.