- Bus network to double from 60 to 120 cities, adding attractive new vacation and leisure destinations starting in May
- More frequent service and new night routes
- Early-booker discounts in March: Half off all trips to or from newly-added destinations for travel starting May 13
- Cooperation with Estonian bus company Lux Express / Simple Express for routes to Warsaw and Poznań
- New brand to launch in April: “ADAC Postbus” to become “Postbus”
Deutsche Post is delivering on its announced plans with the initial phase of a significant expansion of its intercity bus network slated to begin in mid-May. Instead of the 60 cities covered to date, Postbus will then reach 120 cities and towns as well as other attractive vacation and leisure destinations – from East Frisia to the Mecklenburg Lake District and Lake Tegernsee. In the north, Neumünster, Lüneburg and other cities will be added, and in the south Ingolstadt, Heilbronn and Tübingen. New destinations in the west include Saarbrücken, Trier and Kaiserslautern, and in the east Halle, Cottbus, Zwickau and Görlitz. Effective immediately, tickets for the new destinations can be booked on the Internet at www.postbus.de, on the phone at 0228/97272797 and in 12,000 Post outlets throughout Germany.
Read more at dhl.com