- Easy-to-use, cloud based, fully integrated end-to-end ecommerce fulfilment solution to support and enable SMEs’ digital strategies to grow their online business across multiple marketplaces and countries
- ezyCommerce-SPRING SME subsidy grant provides 70% subsidy on all ezyCommerce related monthly spend for six months
- ezyCommerce aligns with the development of Singapore’s logistics infrastructure and technology to support ecommerce growth
Singapore, 18 March 2015 – Come this April, SingPost will be rolling out a fully integrated end-to-end ecommerce fulfilment solution to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) kick start and/or grow their online business. An easy-to-use, cloud based platform, ezyCommerce automates order-to-fulfilment cycle enabling SMEs to outsource their inventory management and order fulfilment.
By using the service, the SMEs can:
- gain time and focus their effort on value-added tasks such as selling to boost sales and productivity,
- leverage SingPost’s efficient warehouse management, extensive postal and logistics networks to scale up business, and
- better manage business costs by converting fulfilment from a fixed cost into a variable cost. SMEs can overcome ever increasing fixed and capital costs with a pay-as-you-use, flexible solution without the burden of fixed contracts and hidden costs.
According to the ASEAN report, Singapore’s ecommerce market has undergone explosive growth from S$1.1 billion in 2010 to a forecasted S$4.4 billion in 2015. Despite a growing number of SMEs and ecommerce marketplaces in Singapore, there is a lack of a scalable fulfilment service on a unified platform that allows sales across multiple channels and countries. ezyCommerce is a solution to fill this fulfilment gap.
Read more at singpost.com