Enter your 2GO tracking number below, get the real-time 2GO package status.
Negros Navigation Co., Inc. ( Nenaco ) is one of the oldest domestic shipping companies in the Philippines.
It was organized and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 26 July 1932 for the purpose of transporting passengers and cargo at various ports of call in the Philippines. For the past decades, Nenaco led the domestic shipping industry in pioneering programs focused on continuously elevating the quality of shipping services to world class standards.
- If you have problem with our 2GO tracking system, please track your package directly on the 2GO official website.
- If you get no tracking information from 2GO official website, you’d better contact them.
You may book by visiting our nearest branch offices, via emails, fax or through Customer Interaction Center (+63 2) 528-7400 by just giving us the following details:
- shipper name
- complete address – for pick up, provide a sketch
- contact number – phone nos. (home, office, mobile, pager)
- contact person – for pick up
- consignee – who will pay
- service arrangement – door/door, door/pier, pier/pier, pier/door
- port of destination
- quantity of booking – no. of containers required 10,20,40 – footers
- commodity classification – (please see commodity classification under services and rates)
- special instructions
2. Do you accept rolling cargoes?
Yes, rolling cargoes are accepted using lane meter. Please see our RoRo Calculator for estimated charges.
3. What are the container specifications?
A 10-footer container can accommodate a maximum of 9 tons. A 20-footer container can accommodate a maximum of 18 tons. A 40-footer container can accommodate a maximum of 36 tons.
4. What are your payment modes?
Payment could be:
5. What is your lead-time?
The lead time depends on the distance between port of origin and port of destination. Please see our SCHEDULE for the estimated time of departure and estimated time of arrival.
6. How do you ensure the safety and security of my cargo?
2GO tries its best to adhere to the highest standard of safety. As proof of our efforts, ATS Corp. is the only shipping company in the Philippines that has received a fleet-wide ISM-certification.
7. How will I know if my shipment was loaded?
A customer service representative will call you to confirm loading of your shipment. You may likewise call our Customer Interaction Center at (+63 2) 528-7400.
8. Can we have a copy of our proof of payment?
Yes. However, for collect payment, documents are sent to destination upon payment.
Help Center of 2GO
If you have problem with our 2GO Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact 2GO or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your 2GO tracking number on official tracking system.